It has a Super AMOLED display measuring 6.67″ inches. The resolution is 1080 x 2400 and 395 ppi pixel density. The weight of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 is about 7.76 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
The phone was revealed on March 23, 2021 and was officially launched in the Chinese market starting from March 30. One of the most prominent problems with the phone is its availability in the markets, as it cannot be purchased in many markets, including Egypt, and is not available in all countries of Europe and the Middle East. The memory is quite fast thanks to the UFS 3.1 memory and proves to be reliable and fast in our benchmarks.
- Normally, with a phone at this price point, you’d expect something like a 60Hz display, meaning the image you’re seeing only updates 60 times every second.
- It is extremely responsive to the point that I accidentally unlock the Black stock ROM Shark 4 Pro while setting it down.
- Perhaps it’s just the cooling system influencing the weight distribution.
- When you charge a phone, as the juice is transferred to the battery, it heats up and is expected to do so.
If you are still facing any problems that are not listed above, then make sure to leave a comment, and I will try my best to fix the issue. I will highly suggest you read the complete article to avoid confusion. And make sure to understand every method before applying it to your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 device.
- Consider the Black Shark 4 Pro, which comes with shoulder triggers for a more tactile and responsive gaming experience.
- Black Shark 4 features dual-symmetrical stereo speakers, a high-power amplifier, and an oversized sound cavity for surprisingly-bold audio in games and movies.
- An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
- Moreover, modern apps require large RAM usage to run smoothly, making the RAM sector a crucial factor in our matrix calculation score.
- There are a good number of games that now support 144FPS or uncapped FPS, though many of the more popular titles like Genshin Impact, Call of Duty Mobile and PUBG do not.
An hour of video streaming only knocked the battery level down a handful of percentage points. Software-wise, the Black Shark 4 Pro has something Xiaomi calls JoyUI, which is based on its main MIUI software, which in turn is based on Android 11. It’s not a bad operating system in general, but we did tend to miss the simplicity and elegance of the standard, stock version of Android. Xiaomi likes to pack a lot of features, settings and utilities in its OSes, and that’s evident again here. Still, the shutter speed is impressive and the phone does a good job of capturing color and detail.
Importing data from an old phone and then going through it all is made more efficient thanks to Mi Share and Xiaomi’s own File Manager. Pick up a flagship Xiaomi phone and the cameras are likely to be some of the best features of the handset. That’s not quite the case here, but the rear camera still does a reasonable job in most lighting situations.